1-Zone 1200°C Split Tube Furnace w/ Kanthal® (Sweden) Elements
- Item #: STF1200
Ai STF1200 series split tube furnaces feature the famous Kanthal (Sweden) spiral wire coils embedded in Mitsubishi (Japan) high quality grade 1500 alumina fiber insulation. A double walled steel internal housing helps minimize heat loss to exterior surface.
Furnace operation is controlled by Shimaden (Japan) 40-segment digital controller with built-in RS485 digital communications port and USB adaptor, allowing the user to connect to a PC for remote control and monitoring of the furnace. You can also save or export test results.
All our furnaces are CE compliant.
- Compact, portable and lightweight design.
- Split furnace chamber for fast and easy tube access.
- Standard package includes set of stainless steel vacuum sealing flanges with valves and pressure meter.
- Microprocessor based self-tuning PID control provides optimum thermal process with minimal overshoot.
- Multiple atmosphere processes in a single cycle are possible (ex: binder burn out in air and parts sintering under rough vacuum or inert gas environment.)
- Built-in ammeter and dual voltmeters for easy monitoring and troubleshooting.
- Built-in computer interface.
- Long life type K thermocouple.
- Overheat protection shuts down the furnace if temperature is outside of acceptable range (refer to controller's manual) or when the thermocouple is broken or malfunctions.
- Power failure protection resumes furnace operation right after the point of failure when power is reestablished.
Warning! NEVER fill furnace with explosive gases, including Hydrogen, Carbon Monoxide and Methane.
|Electrical requirements||208-240VAC, 50/60 Hz, single phase|
|Maximum working temperature||1200°C|
|Maximum constant working temperature||1100°C|
|Constant working temperature under vacuum||1000°C|
|Minimum working temperature||Ambient|
| Rated vacuum pressure
||0.001 Pa / 0.0075 millitorr / 0.00001 mbar|
|Rated positive pressure||0.02 MPa / 150 torr / 3 psi|
| Heating element type
||Kanthal (Sweden) resistance coil wire|
|Refractory lining||Mitsubishi (Japan) high quality 1500 grade fiber alumina|
|Temperature controller|| Shimaden (Japan) fp93 (made in Japan) with 4 programs and
40 segments (ie. 4 x 10 segments or 2 x 20 segments).
|Maximum heating & cooling rate||< 30°C / min|
|Heating zone length|| 16 inches
|Constant temperature zone length|| 10 inches
| Temperature controller precision
|| +/- 1°C
|Vacuum sealing flange kit||
Stainless steel vacuum sealing flanges with one vacuum gauge,
| Gas inlet/outlet
||1/4" hose barb with 1/4" BSPT (British Standard Pipe Thread)|
| CE compliance
| Tube size (OD x length)
|| 60mm x 1m
|| 80mm x 1m
|| 100mm x 1m
|| 120mm x 1m
|| 150mm x 1m
|| 200mm x 1m
||250mm x 1m|
|Maximum output||2.5 kW||3.5 kW||3.5 kW||4 kW||5 kW||6 kW||8 kW|
|Furnace dimensions (LxWxH)||24x15x20"||24x17x23"||24x17x23"||24x17x23"||24x18x24"||26x21x28"||26x21x28"|
|Shipping dimensions (LxWxH)||46x21x36"||46x21x36"||46x21x36"||46x21x36"||46x22x37"||50x28x40"||50x28x40"|
|Shipping weight (Lb)||260||300||340||400||450||500|| 650
How to program Across International furnaces
| STF1200 split tube furnace
|| 1 pc
| Quartz tube 1000mm length
60-120mm OD: 2 pcs, 150mm/200mm OD: 1 pc
| Stainless steel vacuum sealing flanges w/ pressure gauge
|| 1 set
|Analog flow meter||1 pc|
| Stainless steel hook
|| 1 pc
Alumina thermal block (for 120mm OD and down)
| 2 pairs
|Thermal gloves|| 1 pair
|High temperature alumina crucible|| 5 pcs
|Spare fuse||2 pcs
|USB/RS485 computer interface kit|| 1 set
| L6-30P 250 volt twist-lock plug
(No plug installed for 250mm OD, only power cable)
|Furnace and Shimaden controller manual||2 pcs||