Ai STF1200 series top-open split chamber tube furnaces feature the famous Kanthal (Sweden) spiral wire coils embedded in Mitsubishi (Japan) high quality grade 1500 alumina fiber insulation. A double walled steel internal housing helps minimize heat loss to exterior surface.
Furnace operation is controlled by Eurotherm (UK) or Shimaden (Japan) digital controller with built-in digital communication port, allowing the user to connect to a PC for remote control and monitoring of the furnace. You can also save or export test results.
- Compact, portable and lightweight design.
- Top-open split chamber furnace for fast and easy tube access.
- Standard package includes set of stainless steel vacuum sealing flanges with valves and pressure meter.
- Microprocessor based self-tuning PID control provides optimum thermal process with minimal overshoot.
- Multiple atmosphere processes in a single cycle are possible (ex: binder burn out in air and parts sintering under rough vacuum or inert gas environment.)
- Built-in ammeter and dual voltmeters for easy monitoring and troubleshooting.
- Built-in computer interface.
- Long life type K thermocouple.
- ETL and CE certified, standard
- Overheat protection shuts down the furnace if temperature is outside of acceptable range (refer to controller's manual) or when the thermocouple is broken or malfunctions.
- Power failure protection resumes furnace operation right after the point of failure when power is reestablished.
Warning! NEVER fill furnace with explosive gases, including Hydrogen, Carbon Monoxide and Methane.