CF1400 series muffle furnaces feature a chamber with Mitsubishi (Japan) high quality alumina fiber insulation and silicon carbide (SiC) heating elements. A double walled steel internal housing helps minimize heat loss to exterior surface.
Furnace operation is controlled by Eurotherm (UK) or Shimaden (Japan) digital controller with built-in digital communication port and USB adaptor, allowing the user to connect to a PC for remote control and monitoring of the furnace. You can also save or export test results.
- Microprocessor based self-tuning PID control provides optimum thermal process with minimal overshoot.
- Built-in ammeter and dual voltmeters for easy monitoring and troubleshooting.
- Built-in computer interface.
- Long life type S thermocouple.
- ETL and CE certified, standard
- Overheat protection shuts down the furnace if temperature is outside of acceptable range (refer to controller's manual) or when the thermocouple is broken or malfunctions.
- Power failure protection resumes furnace operation right after the point of failure when power is reestablished.