VACUUM PUMP MOBILE CART ONLY AVAILABLE IF YOU PURCHASE A PUMP AND A DIGITAL VACUUM CONTROLLER.
STF1200 series Chemical Vapor Deposition (CVD) and Plasma-Enhanced Chemical Vapor Deposition (PECVD) single or multi-zone split tube furnaces feature the famous Kanthal (Sweden) wire heating elements embedded in high quality Mitsubishi (Japan) alumina fiber insulation. All steel dual-layer housing ensures durability and helps minimize heat loss to exterior surface.
Furnace operation is controlled by Eurotherm (UK) digital controller with built-in digital communication, allowing the user to connect to a PC for remote control and monitoring of the furnace. You can also save or export test results.
- Compact and portable design.
- Lower processing temperatures required compare to conventional CVDs.
- Film stress can be controlled by high/low frequency mixing techniques.
- Top-open furnace chamber for fast and easy tube access.
- Standard package includes set of stainless steel vacuum sealing flanges with valves and pressure meter.
- Microprocessor based self-tuning PID control provides optimum thermal process with minimal overshoot.
- Multiple atmosphere processes in a single cycle are possible (ex: binder burn out in air and parts sintering under rough vacuum or inert gas environment.)
- Built-in amp meter and dual voltmeters for easy monitoring and troubleshooting.
- Built-in computer interface.
- Long life type K thermocouple.
- Furnace rail option gives you ultra fast cooling rates
- Overheat protection shuts down the furnace if temperature is outside of acceptable range (refer to controller's manual) or when the thermocouple is broken or malfunctions.
- Power failure protection resumes furnace operation right after the point of failure when power is reestablished.
Warning! NEVER fill furnace with explosive gases, including Hydrogen, Carbon Monoxide and Methane.