Qualitative Cellulose Optimal Performance Filter Paper 100 Pcs
Quantitative cellulose filter papers are primarily used in gravimetric analysis procedures and perform separations by entrapping particulate within the random matrix of cellulose fibers within the depth of the media. This media family is also widely used in methods to prepare samples for further testing using many types of instrumentation. These very high quality filter papers are manufactured from refined pulp and alpha linters. They are acid washed and have an extremely low ash content.
Qualitative cellulose filter papers perform separation by entrapping particulate within the random matrix of cellulose fibers within the depth of the media. This media is widely used in methods requiring the determination and identification of particulate in both
liquids and gas. Also this natural fiber filter paper is commonly used to clarify liquid samples.
Pack of 100, made in the USA.
Features and Benefits
- Manufactured from high-quality cotton linters.
- Wide range of retention/flow rates to meet various laboratory applications.
- Available in Qualitative, Technical Qualitative and Quantitative grades.
- Available in a convenient and easy to use fluted version with a sharply creased pre-folded pattern which helps reduce preparation time vs. flat filters when used in a filter funnel. Ideal in repetitive or multiple analyses.
- FDA grade manufacturing capabilities.
- Recommend 12.5" diameter paper for Ai filter reactors, 24" diameter for Infinity filter tables.