JULABO immersion coolers are primarily employed for countercooling open bath circulators to ambient temperature or below as well as for rapidly cooling liquids. JULABO immersion coolers have a small footprint and represent an economic solution preventing tap water usage for cooling. Ease of operation make this model series the i deal instruments for a variety of cooling applications.
FT900 Immersion Cooler features
- Rapid cooling of liquids down to low temperatures
- Counter-cooling of liquids in combination with heating circulators
- Environmentally friendly by saving precious tap water
- User-friendly operation and handling
- Compact design, small footprint
- Dry ice substitution