Ai TFM2 series 1700C 2-zone tube furnaces use SiCand MoSi2 as their heating elements. Furnace hearth is built with Mitsubishi (Japan) high quality fiber materials. Temperature is controlled by Eurotherm (UK) digital multi-segment controller. Furnace housing is built with double-layer steel and two cooling fans inside keep the furnace body temperature low.Furnace tube is sealed by stainless steel vacuum sealing flanges, it can be used under vacuum and other gases condition. This tube furnace is an ideal tool for sintering all types of materials/chemical. Great for labs or college scientific research use.
These furnaces have built-in interface to a computer. We provide connection cable, adaptor and software that can be used to control the temperature and parameters of the furnace, all from your PC! You can also save a temperature curve for record or study purposes.
- Furnace overheat protection cuts off power when temperature is over the desired range.
- Thermocouple protection cuts off power when the thermocouple is broken or malfunctioned.
- Temperature variation protection cuts off power when the difference between actual temperature and target temperature is off the desired range. (refer to controllers manual)
- Power failure protection resume furnace operation right after the point of failure when power is back up.
- Stainless steel flange support makes sure the tube and flanges are secure and in their absolute position, it also longer the life of the tube
Warning! NEVER fill furnace with explosive gases, including Hydrogen, Carbon Monoxide and Methane.