Have an end in sight for the ethanol extraction process.
The FRACTION FINDER is the first-of-its kind, built to assist laboratory technicians, consultants, and managers see what is in the materials they are extracting as they are extracting it. Through innovative in-line analytics, the FRACTION FINDER can detect presence and relative purity of botanical molecules during ethanol extraction.
- Visual and instantaneous graphing of key molecules
- See when cannabinoids have been fully absorbed
- Avoid wasted time and cut extraction duration
Now, you can forget the old ways of relying on manual, subjective, and indirect methods to monitor molecules. Instead, directly identify the contents with scientific fraction monitoring.
DONT JUST DO YOUR PROCESS. KNOW YOUR PROCESS.
Knowing what is and isnt in your oil during the distillation is valuable insight. This information can be used to improve the process and ensure the highest possible distillate purity. Experienced technicians and managers can use this system to standardize their short path distillation and to train new staff. Novice technicians can use it to learn, understand, and optimize.
How does it work? The FRACTION FINDER system uses a spectrum of wavelengths over time to determine the relative purity of botanical oils as they are flowing through a glass tube. It utilizes a technology known as fluorometry, a spectroscopic method of measuring molecules based on how they interact with light.
What is it? The worlds first and only in-line molecule monitoring system for short path distillation. The system consists of a sensor and a display.
- Sensor: Think of this as the eyes of the system, as it contains an optical light pulse and detector. The sensor wraps around a glass tube then connects and transmits to the pole-mounted display.
- Display: Think of this as both the brains and face of the system, as this interprets the signal through an advanced compute module, and displays optical information that is correlated to relative oil purity present in the flow.
Every kit contains
- Fraction Finder Display
- Fraction Finder Sensor pre-installed on a Sight Glass Enclosure
- Light-Blocking tape
- Power Supply
- 10 Sensor Cable
- Mounting Bracket Screw
- User Manual and Quick Start Guide
- 1-Year Warranty
See when the extraction is over with actionable molecular data
Are you a Laboratory Technician eager to fine tune your craft?
- Increase distillate purity and consistency
- Gain in-line analytics and confirmation for distillation techniques
Are you a Laboratory Manager or Consultant preparing to train?
- Train new technicians more quickly with real-time visualizations
- Review run data with trainees using the Record and Export features
Are you a Laboratory Director or Owner trying to optimize operations?
- Partially automate the distillate and eliminate potential for human error
- Receive full reporting and traceability of every distillation run
<< FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS >>
Which fractions can the Fraction Finder detect?
- The most extraction-relevant molecules that the Fraction Finder tracks are CBDa, THCa, and Chlorophyll. It can also track Lipids. For a full list, click here.
What units of measure does the Fraction Finder digital readout use?
- The system uses Nanometers (nm) and Intensity (au).
What sight glass options do you offer?
- We offer sight glasses with 1.5 or 2 tri-clamp sanitary flange connections.
Is the kit C1D1 or C1D2?
- No. While the kit is designed for C1D2 environments, hence the polycarbonate shield around the sensor and sight glass it has not officially been certified as C1D2. The kit is NOT designed for C1D1 environments. We expect to have C1D2 and potentially C1D1 certification by mid-2020.
Is the software upgradeable?
- Yes. And its free to update! We release updates every few months. The Fraction Finder software is updatable from the field and accessible via Arometrix.com/firmware/.