300°C VO-16020 12x12x11" 0.9 Cu Ft Desktop Digital Vacuum Oven
- Item #: VO16020
- Interior finish: stainless steel
- Temperature controller: digital w/ timing & alarm
- Safety features: overheat protection w/ alarm
- Maximum temperature: 300°C
- Chamber size: 12 x 12 x 11"
- Racks included: 2 (max 4)
- Item #: VO16020
The VO-16020 series digital desktop vacuum oven features a 0.9 cubic foot easy-to-clean stainless steel chamber with a large tempered glass safety window and small bench footprint. These ovens can greatly reduce drying time by maintaining a consistent vacuum level within the chamber. Oven operation is controlled by a digital microcontroller which is used to achieve temperature precision and accuracy.
Every one of our vacuum ovens goes through a 24-hour vacuum leak test before leaving our factory.
- Dual layer observation window with 1/2" tempered safety glass.
- Radiant wall heating system provides optimal uniformity and conserves chamber space.
- 3" thermal insulation prevents heat loss and minimizes the enclosure's outer surface temperature.
- Easy-to-clean 304 stainless steel interior for exceptional durability and ease of maintenance.
- Adjustable-force latch and one-piece door sealing gasket maintain consistent vacuum level.
- Advanced PID controls decrease the heating time up to 50% compared to traditional drying ovens.
- A vacuum environment lowers the boiling point (great for processing heat sensitive materials) and reduces drying time for materials like paste or powder which cannot otherwise be easily dried.
- Built-in vacuum gauge and circuit breaker.
- Built-in check valve prevents vacuum oil back flow.
- Built-in alarm alerts you when oven has been shut down by safety circuitry due to out of range temperature.
- For improved temperature tracking, run the auto-tune procedure as outlined in the manual.
- Best choice for the curing and converting of oil extracts. With deep vacuum level, they can operate at temperatures which allow the degassing/purging process to occur rapidly, thus increase productivity and allow for the production of superior quality products with minimal processing time.
- One year warranty
Vacuum oven specifications
Power 110v 50/60Hz single phase Output 1200 watts Temperature range Ambient to 250°C (300°C Max for less than 30 minutes) Maximum heating rate 4-6 °C/min Dwelling timer range 1-9999 minutes Chamber dimensions (WxDxH) 12 x 12 x 11" Unit dimensions (WxDxH) 24 x 20 x 18" Shipping dimensions (WxDxH) 28 x 24 x 24" Vacuum level < 1 Torr (mmHg) Vacuum connector 3/8" hose barb Unit weight 90 Lb Shipping weight 150 Lb Racks included
2 (maximum 4, additional racks available at extra cost)