The VO-16210 3-zone digital floor stand vacuum oven features a 7.6 cubic feet easy-to-clean stainless steel chamber with a large tempered glass safety window. These ovens can greatly reduce drying time by maintaining a consistent vacuum level within the chamber. Oven operation is controlled by a digital microcontroller which is used to achieve temperature precision and accuracy.
Every one of our vacuum ovens goes through a 24-hour vacuum leak test before leaving our factory.
- Three separate temperature controllers, heaters and thermocouples controlling three zones individually.
- Dual layer observation window with 1/2" tempered safety glass.
- Radiant shelf heating system provides optimal uniformity and conserves chamber space.
- 3" thermal insulation prevents heat loss and minimizes the enclosure's outer surface temperature.
- Easy-to-clean 304 stainless steel interior for exceptional durability and ease of maintenance.
- Adjustable-force latch and one-piece door sealing gasket maintain consistent vacuum level.
- Advanced PID controls decrease the heating time up to 50% compared to traditional drying ovens.
- A vacuum environment lowers the boiling point (great for processing heat sensitive materials) and reduces drying time for materials like paste or powder which cannot otherwise be easily dried.
- Built-in vacuum gauges and circuit breaker.
- Built-in vacuum pump filter and electric-magnet valve
- Built-in wheels for ultra portability
- Built-in alarm alerts you when oven has been shut down by safety circuitry due to out of range temperature.
- For improved temperature tracking, run the auto-tune procedure as outlined in the manual.
- Best choice for the curing and converting of oil extracts. With deep vacuum level, they can operate at temperatures which allow the degassing/purging process to occur rapidly, thus increase productivity and allow for the production of superior quality products with minimal processing time.
- One year warranty
| Electrical requirements
|| 208-240VAC 60Hz single phase, 2000 watts
| Chamber dimensions
|| 21 x 21 x 6.9" (WxDxH). Three chambers arranged
vertically, shelves are non-removable.
| Number of chamber/zone
|| Unit: 32 x 28 x 69 Shipping: 35 x 31 x 72" (WxDxH)
| Temperature range
|| Ambient to 250°C (300°C max for less than 30 minutes)
| Vacuum level
|| < 1 Torr (mmHg)
| Timer range
|| 1 to 9999 minutes
| Temperature controller precision
| Shipping weight